Monday, December 22, 2008

Day One

Well, I am finally leaping into the world of blogging. I am an expert at stream of consciousness thinking, but do not have the discipline to journal. My journal is always in a different spot than I am, and by the time I find it, I've completely forgotten what I was thinking. If I could only have one attached to my wrist that might work. But I spend so much time at my computer, thought this might be the way to go. Actually my partner, who just started her blog, suggested I give it a try, and since I am always so obedient --

called in sick to the office today. we have had two major snowstorms in the last couple of days, and today the roads were icy and my relatively new hip was aching. So home I stayed.

so I am left with only two days to work this week. Think I can manage that.

No comments:

Post a Comment