Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day Two

Ok, I've managed to keep this up for, wow, two days now. I obssessed all night about what to write about, how much info to share, is some stalker going to find me, who am I going to piss off. The usual types of things that occupy my mind.

I am back at work and trying to clean up some stuff. Everyone here appears to be in the pre-Christmas crankies. The holidays tend to put so much stress and strain on people. I am always wondering why we put ourselves through it. Terry and I have decided to do a very low profile holiday. Sit around all day in our jammies, eat some great food, and watch dvd's all day. I did buy us two games to play on Christmas -- Battleship and Risk. (are you sensing a theme here) Our daughter is on call for the holiday so we had our holiday dinner with her last week, so it is just us and the boys.

So many of our friends have lost beloved family members this year and watching their pain is hard. We wish them peace and know there is nothing we can say to help. Hopefully, they just know they are in our thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment