Monday, January 19, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow.....

I guess I don't have to let it snow. it just is. we had about 5 inches of snow yesterday and then about another three inches over night. I'm so glad I bought a Farmer's Almanac this year. It hasn't been right yet. We went from major below zero cold to snow over the weekend. It was so freaking cold last week. I must admit the mountain across the street is gorgeous. The tree branches are covered with light fluffy snow and the sun is shining on them.

Did any of your watch the inaugural concert yesterday? What an amazing time this is. Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. day and tomorrow this country will swear in our first African American President. At the concert there were old performers, young performers, white performers, black performers, Hispanic performers, gay performers, straight performers, and hundreds of thousands of people watching. And the makeup of the crowds mirrored those on stage. America seems to be coming together. In hope we are together.

I wonder what George and Dick were thinking yesterday -- I'm sure they didn't watch the concert, but I'm sure they were given information about it. I'm guessing they were trying to think of ways to "control" the "mob" and how to take away the right to assemble, and how to put fear in the minds of all there. Trying to figure out how to dash the hopes of those assembled. I'm hopeful they were ashamed by their missed opportunities, afraid of the freedoms they felt the citizens might be reclaiming, and depressed that they can't continue to rob this nation of it's wealth and it's pride and it's dreams. Hopefully all the money Cheney and Haliburton stole from this nation's people was invested with Madoff.

The puppet regime is almost gone. One more day!

No comments:

Post a Comment